Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 bunch broccoli
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Wash broccoli, cut off and peel the outside of the stalk, slice into pieces and put aside.
2. Cut the florets into bite-size pieces.
3. Warm oil in a pan, add stalk pieces and sauté for a few minutes.
4. Add broccoli florets, then sauté for about 2 minutes.
5. Add 3 tablespoons of water and grated carrots. Cover and allow to steam for about 3-4 minutes and
remove from heat.
6. Add toasted sesame seeds, sea salt and black pepper. Serve.